November Recipe: Homemade Guacamole
National Homemade Guacamole Day: November 14
- Avocados are full of unsaturated fats. These fats help lower LDL levels and support cell growth to help reduce your risk of disease!
- 4 ripe avocados
- ~1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 large or 1 small red onion
- 7 oz can Embasa salsa Verda
- Lemon or lime juice
- Pepper to taste
- Optional: cilantro
- Serve with raw veggies or multigrain chips/crackers of choice
- Prepare all ingredients (mashing, dicing, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Cover bowl and chill for an hour.
- Serve with multigrain chips/crackers or raw veggies
Recipe adapted from: Bradley University Student, Renée Samp