A New Hope In Life
The immune system is the body’s first line of defense to protect us from germs and diseases.
This complex network of cells and tissues works to identify and eliminate foreign substances that can potentially harm the body. Immunotherapy enhances the immune system’s ability to identify, attack, and destroy cancer cells.
EDUCATE the immune system to recognize and attack specific cancer cells
INCREASE immune cells to help your natural defense system eliminate the cancer
PROVIDE the body with additional components that will BOOST the immune system’s ability to fight the cancer
REDUCE possible side effects by exclusively targeting cancer cells and sparing healthy cells
ELIMINATE cancer that was RESISTANT to prior therapy
Types of Immunotherapy
- Adoptive Cell Therapy immune cells are isolated, multiplied and/or genetically enhanced, and reintroduced into the body with increased cancer fighting capabilities.
- Targeted Antibodies scientifically customized antibodies that are created to target antigens typically found on cancer cells.
- Cancer Vaccines used to prevent and treat cancer by prompting an immune response against it.
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy genetically modified versions of viruses engineered to specifically target and attack cancer cells.
- Immunomodulators regulate the level of activity of the immune system (up or down) to help fight cancer.
The FDA has approved immunotherapy treatments for nearly 20 different cancer types. Although great strides have been made over the years, there is still much more to learn about the capability of these drugs. Immunotherapy is at the forefront of groundbreaking cancer research worldwide!