If you are in the office…
- You can ask any employee to call the Quality Assurance (QA) Department for you and notify the QA Director.
- You can call the patient relations line at 243-3456 to communicate your complaint.
- You can pick up a patient experience card in any of the waiting rooms, complete it and place it in the dropbox at the front door [Peoria location office only] or give it to an ILCC employee.
If you are not in the office…
- You can call 243-3456 directly.
- You can call 243-3000 and ask to speak to the QA Coordinator regarding a complaint.