We highly recommend you take your first available opportunity to get the vaccine. This may be from your local health department, primary care provider or hospital system.
If you have cancer or are on chemotherapy, our physicians recommend that you get the COVID-19 vaccine except under the following circumstances:
- If you have had a bone marrow transplant in the last 4 months
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 infection and received convalescent plasma or COVID-19 directed antibody in the last 90 days
- If you have received any other vaccine in the last 14 days
- Please discuss with your physician if you have an autoimmune disorder
- Please discuss with your OB if you are pregnant
- Please discuss with your physician if you have had a severe reaction to injectable medications or vaccines in the past
State of Illinois COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
Check out the State of Illinois website for more information on setting up a vaccine appointment at a site near you.
Simply type in your zip code or city in the box above the map, and scroll down to see site results.
Residents who need assistance can call the toll-free IDPH hotline at 833-621-1284 to book an appointment.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
A big thank you to all who came out for our COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Saturday 3/27! We helped distribute the vaccine to our patients and residents of Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford counties. Those who received their first dose at Illinois CancerCare on 3/27 will receive their second dose on 4/24.