Illinois CancerCare (ILCC), one of the nation’s leading private hematology/oncology groups is seeking a physician to join our collegial, vibrant group of physicians.
Illinois CancerCare is:
- The largest physician-owned private hematology/oncology group practice in Illinois. With 18 practicing physicians and 18 mid-levels, we serve patients at 12 locations throughout central IL since 1978.
- With strong hospital affiliations and holding leadership roles in local hospital administrations.
- Offers comprehensive services including on-site chemotherapy infusion suites, clinical trials, diagnostic imaging (X-ray/CT/PET), specialty lab, pharmacy, social worker, dietitian, financial counseling at multiple sites.
- Specialty clinics including Palliative Care, Survivorship and Oncology Smart Care.
- A long history of clinical research, holding one of the original NCI CCOP grants for 30 years, is one of 34 community sites in the nation with a NCI NCORP grant. Patients are actively enrolled on cooperative group and pharmaceutical industry research protocols.
- Offers competitive salary, benefits and desirable call schedule, along with an early track to full partnership. With high provider satisfaction and extremely low turn-over rate.
We are looking for: BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with strong leadership and communication skills. Must have the drive and commitment to provide high quality patient care and participation in improvement of care delivery system and practice management. Full-time partner track, Medical Oncology Hospitalist, and Part-time non-partner track positions available.
Peoria is the headquarter of a multi-billion international corporation and center of major regional health organizations. High quality public school systems and diversified culture with proximity to several major metropolitan areas (St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis).
The Bloomington/Normal area boasts a population of 175,000+ and is the home to Multiple multibillion dollar insurance companies, and Illinois has high quality public school systems and diversified culture with proximity to several major metropolitan areas (St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. ILCC will consider H-1B Visas.
To apply, send CV to:
Attn: Emily Hampton
8940 N. Wood Sage Rd.
Peoria, IL 61615
- Patients first
- Treat others with respect and compassion
- Open and timely communication
- Commitment to research
- Invest in personal and professional development
- Take ownership in our practice
- Positive Attitude