Advanced Practice Nurse
2 Job Opening(s) | Galesburg, IL and Peoria, IL
We are seeking an Advanced Practice Nurse to plan and provide patient care to our patients in the in-patient and out-patient setting. This includes patient assessments, history taking, clinical exams, interpretation of lab results and x-rays, treatment plan development, primary chemotherapy and prompt management of acute symptoms, patient and staff education, procedures, and supportive counseling. You must help maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for patients, families, and members of the health care team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Master’s degree in Nursing and 3-5 years of clinical experience, oncology experience a plus
- Board certification and maintenance of certification required
TRAINING AND LICENSURE REQUIRED
- APN licensure and maintenance of board certification.Collaborative agreement with ILCC physicians will be in place and maintained in accordance to the guidelines in the Nurse Practice Act for Advanced Practice Nurses in the State of Illinois.
- Patients first
- Treat others with respect and compassion
- Open and timely communication
- Commitment to research
- Invest in personal and professional development
- Take ownership in our practice
- Positive Attitude